Deadline for submission of KYC forms extended to November 30
- 7th Pay Commission: Union Cabinet approves pay panel recommendations
- Monsoon session of Parliament to commence on July 18
- Istanbul attack: Suicide bombers create mayhem at Ataturk airport, 36 killed
- Supreme Court refuses to examine fresh plea on section 377, refers matter to CJI
- Suspected 'ISIS terror module' busted by NIA in Hyderabad, 13 detained
LPG agencies in the city said the last date for the submission of Know Your Customer (KYC) forms have been extended to November 30, from the earlier deadline of November 15.
With some of the customers having duplicate and multiple connections, all the three state-owned oil marketing companies (OMCs) — Indian Oil Corporation, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited — had asked domestic LPG distributors to collect and verify duly filled KYC forms.
The agencies have stated that households with more than one gas connection or having incomplete address will have to fill the KYC form. These forms will encapsulate personal details, names, addresses and bank details and Aadhar number. Gas connections will be disconnected if it is found that there are multiple connections in the same name and address, a note said.
The agencies have also stated that the transfer of LPG connection to family members during lifetime would be permitted, subject to certain conditions.
Transfer of connections to the legal heir in case of the consumer's death would henceforth be done through a self-declaration by the next of kin and death certificate.
- To attract best human capital PSUs need to be independent holding company
- The Good Leader: Roots of the personality cult are long and deep
- New Delhi cannot continue to behave as it did from 2004 to 2014
- Telescope: Two interviews
- From kidnapping to communal riots, there is a common link that drives criminals
- India’s NSG bid shows machismo more than maturity