Deadline for submission of KYC forms extended to November 30
LPG agencies in the city said the last date for the submission of Know Your Customer (KYC) forms have been extended to November 30, from the earlier deadline of November 15.
With some of the customers having duplicate and multiple connections, all the three state-owned oil marketing companies (OMCs) — Indian Oil Corporation, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited — had asked domestic LPG distributors to collect and verify duly filled KYC forms.
The agencies have stated that households with more than one gas connection or having incomplete address will have to fill the KYC form. These forms will encapsulate personal details, names, addresses and bank details and Aadhar number. Gas connections will be disconnected if it is found that there are multiple connections in the same name and address, a note said.
The agencies have also stated that the transfer of LPG connection to family members during lifetime would be permitted, subject to certain conditions.
Transfer of connections to the legal heir in case of the consumer's death would henceforth be done through a self-declaration by the next of kin and death certificate.
- Why my newspaper responded to Assam Rifles notice
- India is indebted to Shanti Bhushan for undoing Indira Gandhi’s 42nd Amendment
- Now that Bihar’s women have voted, what about their economic rights?
- Sedition and political speech
- Indian channels have a lot to learn from the international coverage of 13/11
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia