Paparazzo killed while taking photos of Justin Bieber's Ferrari
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
A photographer was hit and killed by another car while trying to take photographs of Justin Bieber's Ferrari.
The 18-year-old Canadian singer was not in the car when the accident took place yesterday. He had reportedly loaned out the car to a friend.
The car was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for a routine traffic stop in Los Angeles, TMZ reported.
The photographer, who was following the car, was attempted to take pictures as the car stopped until officers advised him to move back because the situation was unsafe. He was then struck by another car and killed.
The identity of the photographer is yet to be revealed. LAPD is currently investigating the accident on the scene.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties