Death of children: HC tells Orissa govt to pay families
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
More than four months after seven children died in a wall and roof collapse at an anganwadi centre, the Orissa High Court on Tuesday asked the state government to give Rs 5 lakh each to the families of the victims.