Deccan down PM Hindu Bath
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
The Deccan Gymkhana 'A' side downed powerhouse PM Hindu Bath in the Super League of the waterpolo championship at the Annual Aquatic Gala conducted at Tilak Tank. Deccan Gymkhana 'A' won by a margin of five goals to three with Devendra Joshi scoring a brace. Rohit Barve and Kunal Vankudre chipped in with a goal apiece. Sumit Gavhane and Arjun Kavle were the scorers for PM Hindu Bath. In the other Super League encounter, Raigad defeated Thane by nine goals to four. Ashwin Kunde scored four goals for Raigad, Akshay Kunde scored two goals while Pratik Ajmire slammed in three. All four goals for Thane were scored by Sanket Shine.