AAP to decide on govt formation in Delhi by Monday morning: Arvind Kejriwal
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday hinted that the decision on forming the new government in Delhi would be taken on Sunday night or by Monday morning.
"Most probably on Sunday night or by early Monday morning," he told reporters here while replying to a question on feed backs that the party was receiving indicated that AAP was preparing to form the government.
Asked whether he would be able to live up to the manifesto, Kejriwal said that the party would fulfill the strong manifesto, which was prepared with consultation with experts.
Noting that the party has to have a few more meetings with the public on the issue of formation of the government, the AAP leader said, "The public choice is engaged in each and every step of the government formation."
Meanwhile, police officer-turned-civil rights activist Kiran Bedi wondered whether AAP was between "rock and hard place".
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it