AAP to decide on govt formation in Delhi by Monday morning: Arvind Kejriwal
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday hinted that the decision on forming the new government in Delhi would be taken on Sunday night or by Monday morning.
"Most probably on Sunday night or by early Monday morning," he told reporters here while replying to a question on feed backs that the party was receiving indicated that AAP was preparing to form the government.
Asked whether he would be able to live up to the manifesto, Kejriwal said that the party would fulfill the strong manifesto, which was prepared with consultation with experts.
Noting that the party has to have a few more meetings with the public on the issue of formation of the government, the AAP leader said, "The public choice is engaged in each and every step of the government formation."
Meanwhile, police officer-turned-civil rights activist Kiran Bedi wondered whether AAP was between "rock and hard place".
"Is AAP between Rock & Hard Place? Are they very grass rooted? Or are they risk averse therefore require shared responsibility? Time will tell!" she tweeted.