AAP to decide on govt formation in Delhi by Monday morning: Arvind Kejriwal
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday hinted that the decision on forming the new government in Delhi would be taken on Sunday night or by Monday morning.
"Most probably on Sunday night or by early Monday morning," he told reporters here while replying to a question on feed backs that the party was receiving indicated that AAP was preparing to form the government.
Asked whether he would be able to live up to the manifesto, Kejriwal said that the party would fulfill the strong manifesto, which was prepared with consultation with experts.
Noting that the party has to have a few more meetings with the public on the issue of formation of the government, the AAP leader said, "The public choice is engaged in each and every step of the government formation."
Meanwhile, police officer-turned-civil rights activist Kiran Bedi wondered whether AAP was between "rock and hard place".
"Is AAP between Rock & Hard Place? Are they very grass rooted? Or are they risk averse therefore require shared responsibility? Time will tell!" she tweeted.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today