Decision on PM candidate should be left to BJP: Bhagwat
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
The much hyped slogan of the VHP regarding Ram temple in Ayodhya changed from "Ram Lala hum aate hain, mandir wahin banayenge (Ram Lala hither we come and will build the temple there itself)" to "Ram Lala Hum Aayenge, Sansad mein kanoon laayenge (Ram Lala we will come and make a law in the Parliament)".
The VHP has been demanding that the government enact a law in Parliament in the next monsoon session to enable construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya.