Decomposed bodies of minor boys recovered from nullah
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Decomposed bodies of two minor boys, who had gone missing on October 25, were recovered from a nullah near a paint factory in Akbarpur police station area of Kanpur Dehat Wednesday. The victims, both brothers, were identified as Arjun (17) and Sanjay (13).
Circle officer, Kanpur Dehat, Jagdish Singh said the family of the deceased had not filed a complaint with the police about the two boys who had gone missing. The cause of death will be ascertained after post-mortem, as the bodies were decomposed beyond recognition.
Singh said Naresh claimed to have spotted bodies of his sons this morning and informed the police.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'