Decomposed body found in Mulund
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy arrested in Lucknow, says he was not absconding
- Congress core group meets today over anti-graft ordinances pushed by Rahul
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- IPL betting probe: Senior Tamil Nadu cop suspended for violation of 'conduct rules'
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
Mumbai:The decomposed body of an unidentified middle-aged man was found in a creek in Mulund West on Sunday, police said. They said the deceased was wearing a vest and underwear. There are no signs of external injuries, police said. "We have sent the body to Rajawadi Hospital for postmortem. It does not appear that he was murdered. We have registered a case of accidental death," said Sub-Inspector Subhash Sabale of the Mulund police station.
6 suspected sex workers held
Mumbai:Six women were arrested on Friday from Madh Marve Road, Malad, for allegedly soliciting customers, police said. The women are aged between 18 and 30 years and were found in an autorickshaw on Friday night near the Aksa Beach bus stop. They have been booked under the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past