Decomposed body found in Mulund
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Mumbai:The decomposed body of an unidentified middle-aged man was found in a creek in Mulund West on Sunday, police said. They said the deceased was wearing a vest and underwear. There are no signs of external injuries, police said. "We have sent the body to Rajawadi Hospital for postmortem. It does not appear that he was murdered. We have registered a case of accidental death," said Sub-Inspector Subhash Sabale of the Mulund police station.
6 suspected sex workers held
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment