Decomposed body found in Mulund
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Mumbai:The decomposed body of an unidentified middle-aged man was found in a creek in Mulund West on Sunday, police said. They said the deceased was wearing a vest and underwear. There are no signs of external injuries, police said. "We have sent the body to Rajawadi Hospital for postmortem. It does not appear that he was murdered. We have registered a case of accidental death," said Sub-Inspector Subhash Sabale of the Mulund police station.
6 suspected sex workers held
Mumbai:Six women were arrested on Friday from Madh Marve Road, Malad, for allegedly soliciting customers, police said. The women are aged between 18 and 30 years and were found in an autorickshaw on Friday night near the Aksa Beach bus stop. They have been booked under the Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act.