Decomposed body of 25-year-old woman found
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
The decomposed body of a 25-year-old woman was found at a rented house in Kapriwas village of the district, police said today. Body of Jyothi was found yesterday in a highly decomposed state after police broke into the house following complaints from neighbours that foul smell was emitting from inside Meanwhile, a case of murder has been registered against the victim's husband Noor Alam who is absconding, a police official said. Jyothi's body has been sent for post-mortem to PGIMS in Rohtak and police are now awaiting for the autopsy report to throw more light into the case, he added.