Deepika not confirmed for Kick
- Powerful bomb rips through bus in Peshawar in Pakistan, 16 killed
- India acts on Pakistan NSA’s tip-off, kills 3 terrorists: Home official
- Kolkata: Two Jamat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh members arrested
- BJP is 'most anti-national of all', tweets Arvind Kejriwal
- The 11 Trinamool Congress leaders caught on video allegedly accepting bribes
Though no date has been locked for Salman Khan's Kick to take off, many things related to the project are already in place. With Khan playing the protagonist and producer Sajid Nadiawala making his debut as a director, the film's budget has been penned at a staggering Rs 150 crore with an international star doing a song sequence. "A major part of the film will be shot in the UK, and it'll also have high-octane action scenes. Though names of many actresses like Deepika Padukone have been floating around, no female lead has been finalised as yet.
This is primarily because Salman has to give us his dates and only then can we finalise the heroine," said Nadiadwala's spokesperson.
Chetan Bhagat is writing the screenplay, while Rajat Arora is penning the dialogues of this remake of a Telugu film by the same name.
- Why criticism of the Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana is misplaced and unwarranted
- Dear Governor Solanki, please withhold your assent to the Punjab SYL bill
- To optimise the potential for medical tourism, stop formulating and implementing policies in silos
- Why riots, agitations are often accompanied by heightened levels of violence against women
- Telescope: On Women’s Day only
- Punjab has a small share of its own rivers, a farming crisis. Solution doesn’t lie in court