Deepika not confirmed for Kick
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Though no date has been locked for Salman Khan's Kick to take off, many things related to the project are already in place. With Khan playing the protagonist and producer Sajid Nadiawala making his debut as a director, the film's budget has been penned at a staggering Rs 150 crore with an international star doing a song sequence. "A major part of the film will be shot in the UK, and it'll also have high-octane action scenes. Though names of many actresses like Deepika Padukone have been floating around, no female lead has been finalised as yet.
This is primarily because Salman has to give us his dates and only then can we finalise the heroine," said Nadiadwala's spokesperson.
Chetan Bhagat is writing the screenplay, while Rajat Arora is penning the dialogues of this remake of a Telugu film by the same name.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress