Deepika not confirmed for Kick
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Though no date has been locked for Salman Khan's Kick to take off, many things related to the project are already in place. With Khan playing the protagonist and producer Sajid Nadiawala making his debut as a director, the film's budget has been penned at a staggering Rs 150 crore with an international star doing a song sequence. "A major part of the film will be shot in the UK, and it'll also have high-octane action scenes. Though names of many actresses like Deepika Padukone have been floating around, no female lead has been finalised as yet.
This is primarily because Salman has to give us his dates and only then can we finalise the heroine," said Nadiadwala's spokesperson.
Chetan Bhagat is writing the screenplay, while Rajat Arora is penning the dialogues of this remake of a Telugu film by the same name.
The shooting for the film is slated to take place in the second half of 2013.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota