Deepika Padukone approached for Sooraj Barjatya's next with Salman Khan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Deepika Padukone has been approached for a Sooraj Barjatya film starring Salman Khan.
The superstar will be teaming up with Sooraj Barjatya for a film after 14 years. Their last outing together was 'Hum Saath Saath Hain'.
"Sooraj ji met her (Deepika Padukone) at her party. Talks are on with her but nothing is finalised yet. Lot of actresses have interest in this film and he is meeting other actresses as well," said a source close to the development.
"We have not finalised anyone yet. Lot of speculation is happening over the heroine of the film. Things will be finalised in 15 days or so," the source said.
Several names have come up for the leading lady like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Katrina Kaif, Ileana D'Cruz, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, Nargis Fakhri and others.
The yet to be titled film is likely to go on floors in June next year. The shooting might take place in Mumbai, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express