Deepika Padukone finally takes a holiday
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Deepika Padukone, a certifiable workaholic, is about to take her first full-fledged holiday. Deepika Padukone, who has 4 back-to-back blockbusters in 2013 to her credit said: "I've been working round-the-clock completing multiple films. I became so work-obsessed that I came to a point where I felt guilty when I was not working. I didn't entertain let alone enjoy a single day of free time. That's how work-obsessed I became this year."
The obsessive work-load has now been lightened a bit and Deepika intends to take time off this Christmas and New Year.
Deepika Padukone further said: "I can take a guilt-free vacation because the rest of the film industry is also planning to get away later this month. So obviously I can't be working."
Deepika can't wait to spend time with her parents and sister. "This year I have been able to give very little to my family...so more guilt (laughs)."
She completely quashes the rumours linking her with her Ram Leela co-star Ranveer Singh. "There is absolutely no one in my life right now. Love and marriage would happen when it happens."
And yes, the man of Deepika's dreams would have to be like her father, the badminton champion Prakash Padukone.
"Isn't that the way it is for every girl? Doesn't every girl want her life partner to match up with her father?' asks Deepika.
She returns from her holiday to just one project that she has said yes to.
"I am doing Imtiaz Ali's next with Ranbir Kapoor. I can't tell you much about it except that it's a very different space from 'Love Aaj Kal', the film I did with Imtiaz. Both Ranbir and I have an entirely new challenge waiting for us. That apart I haven't said yes to anything else yet. Let me catch my breath first."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express