Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.
However, though the actress may be injured, she has taken it in her stride and is continuing the filming, post a bit of rest.