Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- Uttarakhand floor test: Clouds of uncertainty will soon vanish, says Harish Rawat
- PM Modi cannot be gagged against speaking on corruption: Arun Jaitley
- Gaya road rage: Police arrest JD(U) leader's son Rocky Yadav accused of killing teen
- Covering water train, Express photographer dies in Jhansi accident
- Panama Papers list: Names behind offshore accounts released
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.
- Education qualifications for contesting elections are undemocratic and incoherent
- The discharge of Malegaon accused is a reminder of a recurring injustice
- Supreme Court directive on making NEET compulsory is move in the right direction
- Ujjain Maha Kumbh event: Modi govt’s religious diplomacy is here to stay
- Refugee and migrant crisis cannot be addressed by states acting alone
- The odd-even programme is no long-term solution to pollution