Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.
However, though the actress may be injured, she has taken it in her stride and is continuing the filming, post a bit of rest.