Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.
However, though the actress may be injured, she has taken it in her stride and is continuing the filming, post a bit of rest.