Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.