Deepika Padukone injured on 'Ram Leela' sets
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Injuries while filming has become common these days, with most actors choosing to perform their own stunts. The latest addition to this 'injury' list is Deepika Padukone. The actress apparently, was injured on sets while shooting for a dance number alongside Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's forthcoming film 'Ram Leela'.
It is learnt that Deepika was performing some dance steps with Ranveer on the rough surface, which left her with severe swelling and red gashes. Apart from this, Ranveer's character also sported some heavy accessories and piercings which added to the damage.
However, though the actress may be injured, she has taken it in her stride and is continuing the filming, post a bit of rest.