Deepika Padukone is Garnier's new face
- Moga molestation case: Family refuses to cremate victim, seeks cancellation of bus firm's permit
- Ramdev rebuts Opposition, says his medicine doesn't promise male child
- Economic policy 'directionless', minorities anxious: Shourie on Modi government
- Six Baltimore officers face murder charges in black man shooting
- 'All of a sudden, I saw light': Nepal earthquake survivor recounts rescue
Actress Deepika Padukone has signed on to be the new ambassador of skincare product Garnier.
The 26-year-old will endorse a new product that would be a category creator meant for the modern Indian woman.
"I'm already a fan of Garnier's skincare range and it is an honour to be associated with the brand. Garnier has done some phenomenal work in the beauty space. Through my association with Garnier I hope to help women across the country obtain the perfect looking skin they're all in search off," Deepika said.
Garnier has currently Priyanka Chopra as its celebrity face.
Commenting on signing Deepika to endorse the brand, Nathalie Gerschtein, General Manager, said, "We are thrilled to have Deepika as the ambassador on Garnier Skin Naturals. She represents the young, contemporary and intelligent Indian woman."