Deepika Padukone is Garnier's new face
- Bhubaneswar hospital fire: Death toll rise to 20 as one more patient succumbs to injuries
- Bhubaneswar hospital fire: PM Narendra Modi asks Health Minister to transfer injured to AIIMS
- We knew about Israel Army's feats, but now world knows about Indian army: PM Narendra Modi
- Mumbai: Two dead in fire at Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade, situation under control
- J-K: Pakistani troops violate ceasefire in Rajouri district, Indian troops retaliate
Actress Deepika Padukone has signed on to be the new ambassador of skincare product Garnier.
The 26-year-old will endorse a new product that would be a category creator meant for the modern Indian woman.
"I'm already a fan of Garnier's skincare range and it is an honour to be associated with the brand. Garnier has done some phenomenal work in the beauty space. Through my association with Garnier I hope to help women across the country obtain the perfect looking skin they're all in search off," Deepika said.
Garnier has currently Priyanka Chopra as its celebrity face.
- South Asia needs a feminist foreign policy
- Goa was a predictable photo-op, the real deal was the trade and aid partnerships
- Triple talaq, which has been banned by many Islamic countries, should not find support in India
- India must move away from from the idea of parity with China
- Indian army welcomes informed criticism, which allows it to learn and grow
- India lacks institutional mechanisms to deal with death of firms and the failure of banks