Deepika Padukone is Garnier's new face
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Arun Jaitley rules out Modi's apology on 2002 Gujarat riots
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam vows to blunt Modi's PM ambitions; Mamata Banerjee says TMC will play vital role in govt formation
Actress Deepika Padukone has signed on to be the new ambassador of skincare product Garnier.
The 26-year-old will endorse a new product that would be a category creator meant for the modern Indian woman.
"I'm already a fan of Garnier's skincare range and it is an honour to be associated with the brand. Garnier has done some phenomenal work in the beauty space. Through my association with Garnier I hope to help women across the country obtain the perfect looking skin they're all in search off," Deepika said.
Garnier has currently Priyanka Chopra as its celebrity face.
Commenting on signing Deepika to endorse the brand, Nathalie Gerschtein, General Manager, said, "We are thrilled to have Deepika as the ambassador on Garnier Skin Naturals. She represents the young, contemporary and intelligent Indian woman."
- Modi has “deep flaws” in his character: Chidambaram
- Nigerian uprising kills 1,500 in 2014: Amnesty
- Sonakshi tweets to campaign for father Shatrughan
- Mamata attacks BJP, reiterates TMC will play vital role in govt formation
- AAP nominee against Khurshid quits, claims corruption in party
- MP: Sushma Swaraj, Kamal Nath, Jyotiraditya Scindia among heavyweights in LS poll ring