Deepika Padukone is Garnier's new face
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Actress Deepika Padukone has signed on to be the new ambassador of skincare product Garnier.
The 26-year-old will endorse a new product that would be a category creator meant for the modern Indian woman.
"I'm already a fan of Garnier's skincare range and it is an honour to be associated with the brand. Garnier has done some phenomenal work in the beauty space. Through my association with Garnier I hope to help women across the country obtain the perfect looking skin they're all in search off," Deepika said.
Garnier has currently Priyanka Chopra as its celebrity face.
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist
- Ironically, freedom of speech was first restricted to curb anti-Pakistan views
- Scorpene data leak underlines hazards of India’s dependence for military hardware
- Government has the opportunity to rein in food inflation on a sustainable basis
- PM Dahal must address coalition concerns, balance relations with India, China
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism