Deepika Padukone spends birthday with beau Ranveer Singh in New York
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's reigning queen Deepika Padukone, who turned 28 on January 5, 2013, spent her birthday with her rumoured beau and 'Ram-Leela' co-star Ranveer Singh. The secret couple was spotted together in New York City by a few onlookers, who tweeted their picture yesterday.
Although Deepika Padukone has never admitted to having an affair with Ranveer, the pictures of them together from New York say it all.
Recently, when Deepika was on Karan Johar's chat show 'Koffee with Karan' and was asked on her supposed current boyfriend Ranveer Singh, Deepika said, "Am I dating him?"
Karan further asked why would she choose to keep her relationship with Ranveer under wraps, especially since she was so open about Ranbir. "So I think that was a stage in my life where I genuinely believed that that I had fallen in love... I think that it was a relationship that I thought would go beyond. For whatever reasons…I think we're very different people and we're not compatible. For whatever reasons it didn't work out. And since then I wont say cautious but I think I'm very, very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship, because I don't know how to just casually date, I don't know how to be in this in-between dating but not committing. I don't know that space. I want to be very sure before I'm ready to commit."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express