Defence Ministry okays CAG audit of military canteens
Express News Service : New Delhi, Wed Nov 14 2012, 11:08 hrs
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
After the stiff resistance put up by the armed forces against an external audit, the PAC had been forced to take up the matter with the Defence Ministry which has now finally decided on allowing access to CAG.