Define paid news: EC to Press Council
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
He, however, said the Council has adequate evidence supporting the allegations of paid news in some cases and the two-member committee is examining the issue. The committee will hold several meetings with a cross-section of media and political parties over the next few weeks before it comes up with any report on the current allegations and also guidelines to check the practice.