Defunct F1 team HRT sells cars to scrap dealer
- Modi in US: PM meets media magnates; promises protection to Intellectual Property Rights
- Mecca stampede: Saudi blames heat, Iran says own responsibility
- Sourav Ganguly appointed chief of Cricket Association of Bengal
- Muzaffarnagar riots: SP, BJP in blame game over commission's report
- Gujarat HC slams Hardik Patel, his lawyer for midnight petition
Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialized in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, told Europa Press news agency that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in its three seasons on the circuit. This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.