Defunct F1 team HRT sells cars to scrap dealer
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Five cars from the now defunct Formula One team HRT have been bought by a Spanish company specialized in used racing parts.
Teo Martin, the owner of the company, told Europa Press news agency that he had purchased the cars from HRT with plans to resell them to interested buyers.
HRT folded at the end of last season for financial reasons, leaving the grid with only 11 teams this year. The Spanish team did not score a point in its three seasons on the circuit. This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17 following two sets of preseason tests in Barcelona.