Defunct lift at PF office: PCB, EPFO fail to take responsibility
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
When contacted, regional PF commissioner S K Thakur said his office, in the past, had undertaken minor maintenance of the lift, but the current breakdown was a major one. "Being the owner of the entire building, it is the responsibility of the PCB to carry out the current due maintenance of the lift. We are unable to shell out the money for it," he told Newsline on Friday.