‘Delay in naming CM nominee cost us clear majority’
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
- Pak Army announces special force for protecting Chinese citizens
- Modi govt clears projects but where are the orders?
- Crew have ‘verbally’ admitted they are Pak nationals: Coast Guard
L K Advani Monday said the delay in announcing Harsh Vardhan as CM candidate in Delhi cost the party a clear majority. "Had we announced Harsh Vardhan as CM candidate a bit early, we would have a BJP CM in Delhi," Advani said addressing an event organised by the Overseas Friends of BJP at the party headquarters adding "in fact, AAP would have got absolute majority if we had delayed (announcement) any further". "Not announcing the (CM) candidate at the right time was our weakness," he said. He however claimed a wave in favour of Narendra Modi in the country and expressed confidence that the BJP will emerge single largest party after 2014 elections.