Delegation from Myanmar at PAU
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maharashtra govt tells High Court
- ISIS leader Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- A life full of tension is bad, spend quality time with family: PM Modi to bureaucrats
- Dharamvira Gandhi removed as Parliamentary party leader of AAP
- Video: Giriraj Singh denies he met PM Modi and cried
An eight-member delegation from Myanmar on Tuesday visited the Punjab Agricultural University to have a broader view and perspective of Punjab agriculture. The visiting team, led by U Saw Myint Oo, Minister, Agriculture and Livestock Breeding, also had agro-entrepreneurs and flour mill owners.