Delhi bus horror: Girl tortured heinously before she was gangraped, say Safdarjung docs
- DMK doesn’t know how to use me...won’t vote this time: MK Alagiri
- Judiciary is destroying legislature brick by brick, says Arun Jaitley
- Activist Trupti Desai enters Haji Ali Dargah, offers prayers
- Policy making easy, political acceptance tougher part: Raghuram Rajan
- Man found hanging from tree near Parliament, suicide note recovered
After surgery, the victim was put on ventilator support in the ICU. But by Monday afternoon, she had gone into haemorrhagic shock. She has labile blood pressure — there are frequent fluctuations in her blood pressure. "She has also sustained extensive blood loss, and we had to transfuse repeatedly," the doctor said.
- Congress needs to transform governance in Uttarakhand
- States where cannabis sativa can be grown should take a more dispassionate look
- Socially-conscious cinema is demanding mainstream privileges
- Did anyone say assembly elections in West Bengal saw violence?
- Meanwhile on Uttarakhand, the BJP sputtered and stalled
- Using consumption expenditure to draw a poverty is a flawed rule