Delhi bus horror: Girl tortured heinously before she was gangraped, say Safdarjung docs
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
After surgery, the victim was put on ventilator support in the ICU. But by Monday afternoon, she had gone into haemorrhagic shock. She has labile blood pressure — there are frequent fluctuations in her blood pressure. "She has also sustained extensive blood loss, and we had to transfuse repeatedly," the doctor said.