Delhi bus horror: Girl tortured heinously before she was gangraped, say Safdarjung docs
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
After surgery, the victim was put on ventilator support in the ICU. But by Monday afternoon, she had gone into haemorrhagic shock. She has labile blood pressure — there are frequent fluctuations in her blood pressure. "She has also sustained extensive blood loss, and we had to transfuse repeatedly," the doctor said.