Delhi CBI takes over Shehla Masood murder probe
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
A Delhi CBI team has arrived in Bhopal to take over the investigations into the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood.
The team comprising Joint Director Keshav and DIG Arun Bosra arrived yesterday to take charge of the probe into the killing of the RTI activist who was shot dead by an unidentified person in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality on August 16.
The team members interacted with their counterparts in Bhopal unit and reviewed the investigations done so far.
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism