Delhi CBI takes over Shehla Masood murder probe
- Kansas shooting: Indian employee of Garmin, Srinivas Kuchibhotla, becomes victim of racial attack
- Maharashtra civic polls 2017: Behind BJP’s art of winning, there’s craft too
- UP polls 2017: Many sing Akhilesh Yadav’s praise but not all of them will put their vote where their mouth is
- Kalikho Pul note: Cautious Centre says can’t besmirch reputations by ordering probe
- Ramjas Scare: Drama fest called off over ‘anti-national’ charge
A Delhi CBI team has arrived in Bhopal to take over the investigations into the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood.
The team comprising Joint Director Keshav and DIG Arun Bosra arrived yesterday to take charge of the probe into the killing of the RTI activist who was shot dead by an unidentified person in front of her residence in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality on August 16.
The team members interacted with their counterparts in Bhopal unit and reviewed the investigations done so far.
- RBI’s obstinate refusal to cut policy rates is not based on economic logic
- As a Communist student activist, I was never attacked by ABVP members; that was another era
- States obsessed with borders may even implode, making their people refugees
- Maharashtra civic elections signal a deeper restructuring of political competition in the state
- Copyright law fixes royalties to singers; don’t blame music firms for non payment
- Once you start marching to tune of ‘Left Right, Left Right’, you’re mostly marching, not thinking critically