Delhi elections: AAP in dreamland, voting for them will be a waste, says BJP
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
On the last day of campaigning ahead of the crucial Delhi Assembly elections, a confident Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday asserted that it will win the polls with a clear margin.
Addressing media on the last day election campaigning, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said, "We are confident of forming government in Delhi with clear majority...People have already chosen BJP after 15-year-old Congress rule."
She further said that BJP workers will be concentrating on getting maximum votes.
Hitting out at Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Aadmi Party, Swaraj said, "voting for AAP is a waste of voting power."
Senior BJP leader Arun Jaitley also slammed AAP as he said that the party only wanted media visibility. "AAP is in a dreamland...it has no chances of winning Delhi elections," Jaitley said.
Asserting that BJP has put up a united fight in Delhi, the Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha said that Congress will lose the crucial elections since it has not put any effort for the polls. "People are fed up with Congress," he maintained.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express