Delhi gang rape indicative of collapse of governance: V K Singh
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
"The police and security agencies must be allowed to do their job, just as moral standards of behaviour must be set by the governing class. Every policy decision that is taken with narrow political compulsions erodes into our system and has ramifications on both our internal and external security.
"Today the message in our country is clear - the only thing that matters is money! How you make it is irrelevant. If you have it, you're safe, otherwise you are damned," he said.
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today
- Class XII exams clash with polls, 4 postponed
- 11 traffic cops suspended for cop-out at key junctions