Delhi gangrape case: One more detained from Bihar
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
One more person allegedly involved in the rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus here has been detained from Bihar, police said on Wednesday.
Akshay Thakur has been detained from Aurangabad in Bihar and is being brought to Delhi, sources said.
Police has already arrested four persons in connection with the Sunday incident which rocked the conscience of the country.
The 23-year-old para-medical student was raped and brutally assaulted by four men who also attacked her male friend and threw both of them out of the vehicle.