Delhi gangrape case: One more detained from Bihar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
One more person allegedly involved in the rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus here has been detained from Bihar, police said on Wednesday.
Akshay Thakur has been detained from Aurangabad in Bihar and is being brought to Delhi, sources said.
Police has already arrested four persons in connection with the Sunday incident which rocked the conscience of the country.
The 23-year-old para-medical student was raped and brutally assaulted by four men who also attacked her male friend and threw both of them out of the vehicle.