Delhi gangrape: India goes into protest mode
Agencies : New Delhi/Bangalore, Mon Dec 24 2012, 11:02 hrs
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
"My body my right my city my right," was an inscription in one of the scores of placards carried by the protesters.
"We want equal rights for women," said another placard.
BJP's Delhi unit also staged protests at Jantar Mantar.