With rapes and violence rampant, do you think Delhi is safe for women?
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Day after day and week after week reports of horrific violence against girls keep cropping up with sickening regularity - the latest being the rape of a medical student in a bus and thereafter a 6-year-old violated.
In 21st century India, its capital is virtually living in medieval times, if not worse. A girl is not safe on the roads, and as numerous cases of predator families show, safety is not available even at home.
Who do you think is responsible for the continuing crime spree?
The perpetrators alone? Society? Men? All of these?