Delhi gangrape row: Dr Naresh Trehan says not transplant, sent girl to Singapore to save her life
PTI : New Delhi, Fri Jan 04 2013, 17:49 hrs
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
He said the government asked him whether his hospital could help in taking the victim to Singapore, but it was never suggested that she be shifted from Safdarjung to Medanta hospital.