Delhi gangrape row: Dr Naresh Trehan says not transplant, sent girl to Singapore to save her life
PTI : New Delhi, Fri Jan 04 2013, 17:49 hrs
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
He said the government asked him whether his hospital could help in taking the victim to Singapore, but it was never suggested that she be shifted from Safdarjung to Medanta hospital.