Delhi gangrape row: Dr Naresh Trehan says not transplant, sent girl to Singapore to save her life
PTI : New Delhi, Fri Jan 04 2013, 17:49 hrs
- Lok Sabha elections: First phase of polling ends, Assam records 72 pc voting, Tripura 80 pc
- Modiâs mark on BJP manifesto
- Possible signals from lost jet's black boxes heard
- Revenge remark: EC issues notice to Amit Shah
- April 7 Campaign roundup: BJP talking of minority welfare is like Dracula heading blood bank, says Congress; AAP will not even win a single seat in LS polls, says Kalyan Singh
He said the government asked him whether his hospital could help in taking the victim to Singapore, but it was never suggested that she be shifted from Safdarjung to Medanta hospital.