Delhi gangrape shocker makes govt act on buses with tinted glasses
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Several buses plying especially on EM Bypass, a zone which is infamous for violence on women in vehicles have their sides covered, some even with government advertisements. Transport secretary BP Gopalika said they had been looking into it and it was not because of what happened in Delhi. "We have these rules in place much before the Delhi incident. It is not that we have woken up now. We will soon take steps to see that they stop from doing so," he said.