Delhi gangrape victim admitted in Singapore hospital, condition 'extremely critical'
"She was being provided the best available aid by a team of specialized doctors. She had to be operated upon thrice."
The victim, whom doctors described as "psychologically composed and optimistic about future", had shown signs of improvement during treatment but her condition worsened in after her pulse rate plummeted for a brief period on Tuesday.
The periodic bouts of infection were also a source of concern for the doctors.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again