Delhi gangrape victim admitted in Singapore hospital, condition 'extremely critical'
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
"She was being provided the best available aid by a team of specialized doctors. She had to be operated upon thrice."
The victim, whom doctors described as "psychologically composed and optimistic about future", had shown signs of improvement during treatment but her condition worsened in after her pulse rate plummeted for a brief period on Tuesday.
The periodic bouts of infection were also a source of concern for the doctors.