Delhi gangrape victim admitted in Singapore hospital, condition 'extremely critical'
- People will continue waving Pakistan flags in Kashmir: Geelani
- No 'flip-flop' or 'confusion', we have 'very clear Pakistan policy': Swaraj
- UPA's deal for 126 Rafale jets 'economically unviable': Parrikar
- PM's Mann ki Baat: Govt committed to roll out 'one rank one pension'
- President Mukherjee approves land bill for the third time after protest
"She was being provided the best available aid by a team of specialized doctors. She had to be operated upon thrice."
The victim, whom doctors described as "psychologically composed and optimistic about future", had shown signs of improvement during treatment but her condition worsened in after her pulse rate plummeted for a brief period on Tuesday.
The periodic bouts of infection were also a source of concern for the doctors.