Delhi girl alleges rape, MMS blackmail
- BRICS Summit 2016: PM Modi hits out at Pakistan, terms it 'mothership of terrorism'
- BRICS Summit: No crack in China wall, talks to continue
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Rajouri district
- Noida: Nine 'naxals' arrested in Hindon Vihar; Six pistols, 50 cartridges, 125 detonators recovered
- Donald Trump praises Narendra Modi, promises better friendship with India: Top quotes
A 14-YEAR-OLD girl has alleged that her 34-year-old neighbour has been raping her by blackmailing her with an explicit MMS he made of her in August last year. Police officials said that the accused in the case has been detained for questioning but the MMS has not been recovered yet.
According to the police, the girl complained that the man has been raping her for almost a year, forcing her to yield to his advances by threatening to make the MMS public.
Police officials said that on Friday, he called the girl on her mobile phone, but her mother picked up the phone. When the man used obscene language with her, she questioned her daughter, who then revealed what had been going on.
- Across the aisle: If we kill dissent, we will kill liberty
- Fifth column: Doubting Thomases
- Out of my mind: A dangerous world
- Inside Track: Brilliant minds?
- Pakhtun warlord’s career shows how many forces prop up non-state actor
- Samdhariya’s case points to a society bound together by violence against its children