Delhi girl alleges rape, MMS blackmail
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A 14-YEAR-OLD girl has alleged that her 34-year-old neighbour has been raping her by blackmailing her with an explicit MMS he made of her in August last year. Police officials said that the accused in the case has been detained for questioning but the MMS has not been recovered yet.
According to the police, the girl complained that the man has been raping her for almost a year, forcing her to yield to his advances by threatening to make the MMS public.
Police officials said that on Friday, he called the girl on her mobile phone, but her mother picked up the phone. When the man used obscene language with her, she questioned her daughter, who then revealed what had been going on.
Police said that her mother immediately took her to Sultanpuri police station in Outer Delhi to lodge a complaint. A case has been registered.
- Amit Shah not named in supplementary chargesheet filed by CBI in Ishrat Jahan fake encounterÂ case
- Narendra Modiâ€™s Kolkata rally â€˜okayâ€™, crowd only 50,000 : VarunÂ Gandhi
- Stop personal attacks, Rahul tells spokespersons | The Indian Express
- Nido Taniamâ€™s death: Rahul Gandhi meets Sushilkumar Shinde, questions â€˜delayâ€™ in policeÂ action