Delhi girl alleges rape, MMS blackmail
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
A 14-YEAR-OLD girl has alleged that her 34-year-old neighbour has been raping her by blackmailing her with an explicit MMS he made of her in August last year. Police officials said that the accused in the case has been detained for questioning but the MMS has not been recovered yet.
According to the police, the girl complained that the man has been raping her for almost a year, forcing her to yield to his advances by threatening to make the MMS public.
Police officials said that on Friday, he called the girl on her mobile phone, but her mother picked up the phone. When the man used obscene language with her, she questioned her daughter, who then revealed what had been going on.