Pay tribute to 23-year old gangrape victim who put up a brave battle for life
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
The 23-year-old victim of the brutal gangrape and assault in Delhi that had triggered an outrage across India died early morning on Saturday in Singapore after putting up a brave battle for life for nearly a fortnight. Let us not forget her.
Come share your prayers here.