Delhi temperature dips to minimum 2.7 degree Celsius
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Opinion polls Manipulation: EC asks Centre to take action
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade
Delhiites today pulled put more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius.
Today's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from yesterday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Yesterday, the maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the early morning hours slowed down traffic.
On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees.
The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for tomorrow with temperature between four and 15 degrees.