Delhi temperature dips to minimum 2.7 degree Celsius
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
Delhiites today pulled put more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius.
Today's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from yesterday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Yesterday, the maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the early morning hours slowed down traffic.
On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees.
The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for tomorrow with temperature between four and 15 degrees.