Delhi temperature dips to minimum 2.7 degree Celsius
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Delhiites today pulled put more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius.
Today's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from yesterday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Yesterday, the maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the early morning hours slowed down traffic.
On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees.
The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for tomorrow with temperature between four and 15 degrees.