Delhi temperature dips to minimum 2.7 degree Celsius
- Rafale fighter jet deal: What does it mean for India?
- Murder convict, posing as visitor, escapes from Bangalore central prison
- Twice he promised, twice Haryana CM ML Khattar stood up Navy officer kin
- Express Impact: From today, stop construction that’s polluting air, says NGT
- Voting begins for Maharashtra Assembly byelections
Delhiites today pulled put more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius.
Today's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from yesterday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Yesterday, the maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the early morning hours slowed down traffic.
On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees.
The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for tomorrow with temperature between four and 15 degrees.