Delhi temperature dips to minimum 2.7 degree Celsius
- How did a 'peaceful' protest turn violent in Malda?
- Afghanistan: Suicide attack in Jalalabad kills 11, injures 13
- BSF finds no sign of how Pathankot attackers entered
- Beef search on train: Gauraksha leader warns SP on arrests, threatens riots
- YSR Congress MP Mithun Reddy arrested for assaulting Air India manager
Delhiites today pulled put more woollens from their winter wardrobe as morning temperature plummeted to the season's lowest of 2.7 degree Celsius.
Today's minimum is four degree Celsius below normal and down from yesterday's 4.4 degrees Celsius. Yesterday, the maximum was 12.7 degree Celsius.
Fog in the early morning hours slowed down traffic.
On Tuesday, the minimum had dipped to four degree Celsius, the previous lowest for the season.
On Wednesday, the city witnessed the coldest day in 44 years when maximum plummeted to 9.8 degrees.
The weatherman has predicted similar weather conditions for tomorrow with temperature between four and 15 degrees.
- Reduction in interest burden could prevent more companies heading towards bankruptcy
- Two decades after Bathani massacre, the families of victims wait for justice
- A harvest-time gift: New crop insurance scheme is welcome
- After playing odds and evens, the challenge is sustainable improvement
- Make education creative, encourage risk-taking and expand the idea of success
- Across the Aisle: To talk or not to talk with Pakistan