Delhi University: Stepping stone to Parliament House
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Kapil Sibal, another DU product says that he began his career as an exchequer of St Stephen's College where he handled the finances of the students body.
"The college is an important milestone in the journey of my life," he says.
With not many other universities offering a platform for student politics, Maken says the trend should change. According to him, all universities should have elections because it is a healthy exercise in grooming students for a career in politics.