Delhi University: Stepping stone to Parliament House
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Kapil Sibal, another DU product says that he began his career as an exchequer of St Stephen's College where he handled the finances of the students body.
"The college is an important milestone in the journey of my life," he says.
With not many other universities offering a platform for student politics, Maken says the trend should change. According to him, all universities should have elections because it is a healthy exercise in grooming students for a career in politics.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign