Delhi voted most unsafe metro city for women
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
About 34 per cent women indicated they loved travelling alone as it was adventurous and exciting. Another 32 per cent claimed the thrill of managing everything by themselves was a motivator as well.