Delhi-Mumbai Air India flight every hour
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR lose Pandey after steady stand against DD
Air India today said it will operate a flight every hour on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai sector.
"Air India will be providing flights between Mumbai and Delhi (both ways) every hour. Passengers wishing to travel on this sector by the national carrier can now fly every hour between 6 am and 11 pm," a release said.
The hourly service means 18 flights daily on the Mumbai-Delhi-Mumbai and is effective November 12, Air India said, adding "passengers can avail of mostly direct flights and a few one stopover flights on this sector."
Delhi and Mumbai airports account for almost 60 percent of the overall air passenger traffic in the country.
The airline services the sector with Airbus A-320s and A321s.
Air India toppled private airline Jet Airways to take the second place in terms of domestic market share in September.