Delnaaz Irani gets evicted from 'Bigg Boss'
- PM Modi flags off Mahamana Express from Varanasi, distributes aid to differently-abled persons
- Campus battlelines drawn, students reject decision to revoke suspension
- Speaking on personal life in India can land one in jail: Karan Johar
- Supreme Court orders probe into murder of BSP leader Raju Pal
- Delhi Police issues alert for missing car hired from Pathankot
Television and film actress Delnaaz Irani is the latest contestant to be evicted from the reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Delnaaz, who was considered a potential winner of the sixth season of 'Bigg Boss', got evicted from the show at midnight.
She was locked in the house with 14 contestants, including her ex-husband Rajev Paul, since the show began on October 7 last year.
Presently, there are five contestants in the house - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Sana Khan, Rajev Paul and Imam Siddique.
- We need to stop denying India’s not-so-hidden apartheid
- Pranab and Sushma visits reflect today’s tighter India-Israel bond
- Iran nuclear deal demonstrate the necessity and benefits of multilateralism
- Diary item: Bengal’s Burdwan break
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go