Delnaaz Irani gets evicted from 'Bigg Boss'
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Television and film actress Delnaaz Irani is the latest contestant to be evicted from the reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Delnaaz, who was considered a potential winner of the sixth season of 'Bigg Boss', got evicted from the show at midnight.
She was locked in the house with 14 contestants, including her ex-husband Rajev Paul, since the show began on October 7 last year.
Presently, there are five contestants in the house - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Sana Khan, Rajev Paul and Imam Siddique.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?