Delnaaz Irani gets evicted from 'Bigg Boss'
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Television and film actress Delnaaz Irani is the latest contestant to be evicted from the reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Delnaaz, who was considered a potential winner of the sixth season of 'Bigg Boss', got evicted from the show at midnight.
She was locked in the house with 14 contestants, including her ex-husband Rajev Paul, since the show began on October 7 last year.
Presently, there are five contestants in the house - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Sana Khan, Rajev Paul and Imam Siddique.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China