Demi Lovato gets 12 'birdies' inked on arm
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Demi Lovato, who previously described her dozen tattoos as a "stupid decision," got herself tattooed once again with a flock of 12 birds all along her right arm.
The 20-year-old singer posted a picture of her arm with the "new birdies," which were done by Los Angeles reality star tattooist Kat Von D.
Thank you so much Kat Von D for my new ink!! I think it's beautiful and I love it!!" the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Lovato now has two dozen tattoos all over her body.