Demi Lovato gets 12 'birdies' inked on arm
- 20 Indians killed by Saudi-led air strikes on Yemen's Hodeidah port: Reports
- Rakesh Maria to head Sheena murder case till probe is completed
- Smriti hits back on 'hawaa baazi' remark by Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi asks industry to take risk, invest; India Inc wants rate cut
- Sheena case: Sanjeev Khanna moves application over 'illegal' detention
Demi Lovato, who previously described her dozen tattoos as a "stupid decision," got herself tattooed once again with a flock of 12 birds all along her right arm.
The 20-year-old singer posted a picture of her arm with the "new birdies," which were done by Los Angeles reality star tattooist Kat Von D.
Thank you so much Kat Von D for my new ink!! I think it's beautiful and I love it!!" the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.