Demi Moore named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar'
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Actress Demi Moore has been named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar' by a dating site.
The 50-year-old, who divorced her much younger husband Aston Kutcher last year after it emerged that he cheated on her, was even gifted a pair of animal print Christian Louboutin pumps, along with a certificate by the site named CougarLife.com, reported Radar Online.