Demi Moore named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar'
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Actress Demi Moore has been named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar' by a dating site.
The 50-year-old, who divorced her much younger husband Aston Kutcher last year after it emerged that he cheated on her, was even gifted a pair of animal print Christian Louboutin pumps, along with a certificate by the site named CougarLife.com, reported Radar Online.
"Demi Moore has single-handedly done more for the cougar community than anyone and made significant strides in helping the lifestyle become part of mainstream culture," founder Claudia Opdenkelder said.