Demi Moore named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar'
- Vijay Mallya tells SC he is willing to pay Rs 4000 crores of bank loans
- 18-year-old madrasa student’s arm broken for not saying ‘Jai Mata Ki’
- Pakistan's 'spy' video raises questions, his India trail offers clues
- PM Modi arrives in Belgium to attend India-EU summit
- Uttarakhand crisis: Centre moves HC challenging its order for floor test
Actress Demi Moore has been named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar' by a dating site.
The 50-year-old, who divorced her much younger husband Aston Kutcher last year after it emerged that he cheated on her, was even gifted a pair of animal print Christian Louboutin pumps, along with a certificate by the site named CougarLife.com, reported Radar Online.
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants