Demi Moore named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Demi Moore has been named 'World's Most Coveted Cougar' by a dating site.
The 50-year-old, who divorced her much younger husband Aston Kutcher last year after it emerged that he cheated on her, was even gifted a pair of animal print Christian Louboutin pumps, along with a certificate by the site named CougarLife.com, reported Radar Online.
"Demi Moore has single-handedly done more for the cougar community than anyone and made significant strides in helping the lifestyle become part of mainstream culture," founder Claudia Opdenkelder said.