Demi Moore, Russell Brand become special friends?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actors Demi Moore and Russell Brand have reportedly become special friends after bonding over yoga.
There are rumours that the pair are in a relationship following their date to the Stanley Kubrick exhibition last week, reported Sun online.
It is claimed that Moore, 50, and Brand, 37, began meeting up before Christmas, having formed a friendship over their mutual love of the spiritual workout.
"Russell and Demi met through a mutual friend and really connected. They've got so much in common and Russell's been introducing her to all kinds of new yoga moves. He's also teaching her about meditation. Russell is a real charmer and she's enjoying hanging out with him," a source said.
Moore separated from actor Ashton Kutcher in November 2011, following allegations that he had cheated on her. Brand filed for divorce from pop star Katy Perry in December of the same year, citing irreconcilable differences.