Demi Moore, Russell Brand become special friends?
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
Actors Demi Moore and Russell Brand have reportedly become special friends after bonding over yoga.
There are rumours that the pair are in a relationship following their date to the Stanley Kubrick exhibition last week, reported Sun online.
It is claimed that Moore, 50, and Brand, 37, began meeting up before Christmas, having formed a friendship over their mutual love of the spiritual workout.
"Russell and Demi met through a mutual friend and really connected. They've got so much in common and Russell's been introducing her to all kinds of new yoga moves. He's also teaching her about meditation. Russell is a real charmer and she's enjoying hanging out with him," a source said.
Moore separated from actor Ashton Kutcher in November 2011, following allegations that he had cheated on her. Brand filed for divorce from pop star Katy Perry in December of the same year, citing irreconcilable differences.
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?