Demi Moore sparks rumours of new romance
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
'Ghost' star Demi Moore has sparked speculation she is enjoying a new romance after she was snapped cuddling a mystery man during a festive vacation.
The 51-year-old actress, who finalised her divorce from Ashton Kutcher in November last year, was spotted embracing a younger man in Mexico, reported Contactmusic.
Moore, who was enjoying a sun-soaked break with her daughter Rumer, separated from Kutcher in 2011 after six years of marriage and filed for divorce in December, 2012.
She was previously also married to actor Bruce Willis.