Demi Moore sparks rumours of new romance
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR beat Mumbai Indians by 41 runs in IPL 7 opener
'Ghost' star Demi Moore has sparked speculation she is enjoying a new romance after she was snapped cuddling a mystery man during a festive vacation.
The 51-year-old actress, who finalised her divorce from Ashton Kutcher in November last year, was spotted embracing a younger man in Mexico, reported Contactmusic.
Moore, who was enjoying a sun-soaked break with her daughter Rumer, separated from Kutcher in 2011 after six years of marriage and filed for divorce in December, 2012.
She was previously also married to actor Bruce Willis.