Dena Bank scraps processing fee on home, auto loans till Dec31
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Malaysia military believes it has tracked missing jet over Strait of Malacca
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
State-run Dena Bank has scrapped processing fee for housing and auto loans for a limited period till month-end.
The fee on personal loans and gold loans have also been halved, a statement issued here said, adding the offer is valid till the end of the month.
Apart from that, it will also be giving a 50 per cent concession in processing fee for trade finance scheme for credit facilities of up to Rs 2 crore, it said.
Doctors availing credit facilities of up to Rs 2 crore will also get to enjoy 50 per cent cut in the processing fee, the bank said.
At present, the rate of interest for the bank's housing loans range from 10.45 to 11 per cent, 11-12 per cent for auto loans, while personal loans come at 13-14 per cent, the statement said.
Demand from the corporate side has dried up due to gloomy economic conditions, which has forced bankers to shift focus towards the retail segment, where demand continues.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express