Dentist found hanging in GK house
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
A 25-Year-Old married woman was found hanging at her Greater Kailash house in Southeast Delhi on Wednesday afternoon, police said. She was rushed to the National Heart Institute, where doctors declared her dead on arrival.
According to police, Tina Gogna was found hanging with a dupatta from the ceiling fan at her room in Greater Kailash-I around 2 pm on Wednesday. "Tina had married Karan Gogna in February this year. According to her husband, she had been taking depression pills for some time. Sometimes, the couple used to have altercations. She reportedly had an argument with Karan today, after which she went to her room and hanged herself," said a police spokesperson.
Though Karan broke open the door with the help of a few persons and rushed Tina to the hospital, where doctors declared her dead on arrival and informed the police about it. "An SDM inquiry is in progress. We are yet to receive a statement from Tina's parents and family members," said Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Southeast) Meghna Yadav.
Tina, a BDS graduate, hailed from Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh. Ten months ago, she was married to Karan, who lives in Greater Kailash-I with his family and owns a hair and beauty products outlet.