Dentists sue over crane collapse during Sandy
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
The plaintiffs said they were suing on behalf of a larger class of residents and businesses affected because of the evacuation.
Also named as defendants in the lawsuit were Canada's Pinnacle Industries, which owns the crane, the crane's operator and the building developer.