Dentists sue over crane collapse during Sandy
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
The plaintiffs said they were suing on behalf of a larger class of residents and businesses affected because of the evacuation.
Also named as defendants in the lawsuit were Canada's Pinnacle Industries, which owns the crane, the crane's operator and the building developer.
- SMEs bear brunt of factory slowdown
- In Barmer, Modi does not mention Jaswant or BJP candidate Sonaram
- Modi favours 2-3 industrialists: Rahul
- Priyanka is Rahul’s back-end manager, bridges gap between his team, old guard
- ASI launches free app on Delhi’s monuments
- Shatrughan Sinha hopes star status, ‘dabang Modi’ will silence critics