Deol to play a social worker
- Pak army 'caught India by throat' during Kargil war: Musharraf
- Aruna Shanbaug's 42-year struggle ends, fellow nurses, kin bid adieu
- Can't follow your directions: Sisodia to LG on appointments
- PM Modi visits South Korea, signs 7 agreements including DTAA revision
- 'What happened to Modi asking Bangladeshi infiltrators to pack up'
While it has already been reported that Sunny Deol plays the role of a collector in Anil Sharma's Singh Saheb The Great, the latest news is that the actor has one more interesting character to essay in the film. Deol, in the second half of the film, will be seen as a social worker!
Confirms a source related to the project, "In the first half, Sunny plays a police officer, but as the story progresses, an incident occurs due to which Deol takes to samaj seva."
The actor will be seen dressed in white clothes, the typical attire of a social worker.
The source further reveals, "The movie is set in a village in UP. As a collector, Sunny will be seen fighting the villains, played by Prakash Raj and Yashpal Sharma, who rule the region."
A satirical comedy on corruption , the film stars Amrita Rao in the female lead. It is being shot in Madhya Pradesh and will later move to Mumbai. l