Deol to play a social worker
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
While it has already been reported that Sunny Deol plays the role of a collector in Anil Sharma's Singh Saheb The Great, the latest news is that the actor has one more interesting character to essay in the film. Deol, in the second half of the film, will be seen as a social worker!
Confirms a source related to the project, "In the first half, Sunny plays a police officer, but as the story progresses, an incident occurs due to which Deol takes to samaj seva."
The actor will be seen dressed in white clothes, the typical attire of a social worker.
The source further reveals, "The movie is set in a village in UP. As a collector, Sunny will be seen fighting the villains, played by Prakash Raj and Yashpal Sharma, who rule the region."
A satirical comedy on corruption , the film stars Amrita Rao in the female lead. It is being shot in Madhya Pradesh and will later move to Mumbai. l
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress