Designs for Pi
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
The resulting set then, is a series of swimsuits that boast techniques such as smocking and ruching. In terms of prints, the duo have played with stripes, checks and mainly floral prints for the women. "Also, since these were '50s swimsuits, we couldn't use zips and had to rely on buttons, hooks and elastic," says Kukreja, adding that the colour palette varies from blue and mint green to peach and dull gold.
Bhatiya reveals that they have been signed on to provide swimwear designs for a few YRF films as well. "It's too early to say more but it is also very challenging because you have to stick to someone else's brief," he says.
- Loud jingoism and war talk erode India’s credibility
- Phenomenon of the non-academic VC is part of a wider crisis of the university
- PM Modi must recognise Pakistan’s gameplan, and respond at a time and place of India’s choosing
- The government has failed to provide the right incentives to farmers
- The advent of the Fadnavis government in Maharashtra Marathas’ political hegemony
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy