Desk for International Affairs established at HAU
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
The Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) has established a Desk for International Affairs at its Directorate of Human Resource Management (DHRM).
Disclosing this here today, HAU Registrar Dr R S Dalal said that establishment of this desk would facilitate greater exchange of students and staff from CCS HAU with foreign universities. Dr R B Srivastava, Associate Director, Human Resource Management and Incharge of the Patent Cell of the university, has been entrusted with the responsibility of heading the desk .
It may be mentioned that recently, the university has signed MOUs with several foreign universities, including Michigan University and Maryland State University of USA and Weningen University of Netherlands, and the process of signing MOUs with the research institutes and universities of Germany, France and Netherlands are in the pipeline. The Registrar said that the need for the establishment of this cell was being felt in view of the number of intents for collaboration being received from foreign universities.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past